We help executives find their Workpath to success.Our goal is to guide leaders to find a fit between their style, values and motivation and the business needs of their companies. This is the Workpath to leadership and career success.
More and more, high-performance leaders are relying on coaching to reach peak performance. In fact, coaching is their preferred method of development. There is probably no better way to improve the performance of key leaders.
The best coaching is tailored to the executive.Workpath’s John Epperheimer often works with leaders who must build on their functional backgrounds by improving their executive presence, communications, delegation and influencing skills. As a former journalist, he is adept at uncovering an organization’s perceptions of an executive and at holding up a mirror so his clients can see how they are perceived.
John often is retained to coach:
- Introverted leaders to conserve and channel their energy into more effective influencing and visible leadership skills;
- Hard-charging and sometimes abrasive executives who get results but need to learn how not to alienate direct reports and colleagues;
- Overwhelmed leaders who are trying to do too much themselves and need to develop their ability to delegate and to focus on strategic issues;
- Leaders who need to revisit their career direction for the next phase of their lives by understanding their motivation, satisfaction and unique contributions.
- Understanding the executive’s personal background
- Understanding the organization’s strategy and business fundamentals
- Assessing the executive’s unique leadership style
- Soliciting feedback from peers and key team members
- Working together to define the program goals and performance objectives